BD HOT BD HOT BD HOT BD HOT BD HOT BD HOT BD HOT

Friday, October 14, 2011

Secreat of actress Purnima's Marriage Part 1

One of the famous film actresses in Bangladesh Purnima has got married without any dazzling arrangement. Even any media didn’t know the news of her marriage. The bridegroom’s name Fahad who has returned home after finishing study after a long daysstaying in America. This time the movie ‘Moner Majhe Tumi’ was released acted by Purnima. Watching the movie Fahad’s like feel very good. “But I didn’t understand that I would get this Purnima as my life partner.”- said Fahad.
 What an attraction of God! He added, ‘on day coming in Dhaka I was going 4th floor climbing stair in a house of Nichunja. That time my mother took rent a flat that house. Suddenly I see a girl was descending with playing whistle. Oh, this is Purnima! At first I was astonished. Then I said, ‘What a beautiful whistle do you play!’ Purnima said with laughing, ‘thank you.’ Enough, talk a bit, see a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment